Hello there….. is anyone still out there? It has been while. A long while!
Many many things have happened in the last little bit. One of them was I turned 37. I can’t believe I am middle aged….. how on earth did that happen??!! But anywho I thought I would celebrate the occasion by sharing 37 tidbits of useless information about myself.
Here it goes……
1. I don’t like coffee. I know GASP!! I drink pretend coffee – Jarrah Coffee Sensations French! Otherwise weak black tea for me. My husband is appalled!!
2. My favorite colour is Yellow.
3. I am embarrassed to say but I can’t spell. But you probably already know that if you read my blog.
4. I love living on our acre. If anyone had of told me 15 years ago that I would be living out of town on an acre I would have thought them CRAZY!
5. My two boys are my world.
6. I attempt to cook wholefoods for my family, but some days I fail miserably!
7. I have struggled with my weight everyday for the last two decades. You think I would have sorted it by now!!
8. I am desperate to travel the world….. one day xo
9. I would love to go running. You know one of those Mum’s who jogs! Something to aspire to.
10. My favorite clothes in the world are my Flannel pj’s. Oh so my favorite!!
11. I regularly fall asleep on the couch.
12. I am contemplating a change in career. But maybe I have just forgotten how much I loved teaching.
13. I am a romantic…..HOPELESS romantic. Will someone remind my husband?
14. I love my music loud in the car. Andrew doesn’t agree on my music or the volume heheh!
15. Oh and I love to sing in the car. Maybe that is why I like the music loud!
16. My favorite flower is a Lisianther.
17. I love furniture that does not match. Old style country furniture with chipped paint….. oh lovely!
18. I aspire to be a vegetable gardener. But this season I have failed terribly.
19. I am shy.
20. I love old stuff…… quilts, jars & kitchen utensils.
21. Lego is part of my everyday life – standing on it, building with it, packing it up. I have a five year old boy. It can’t be avoided. I really do love it.
22. I love my house full of family and friends. I love it when friends just drop in and aren’t surprised to see me in my pj’s at lunch time.
23. My heart was broken when I was told I couldn’t have anymore children. It is healing ….. slowly.
24. I have a sewing room. I am just finishing the decorating!
25. I spend way toooo much time indoors. I really need to venture outside more often.
26. I have to be in charge of the TV remote.
27. I am a loyal friend and hurt easily.
28. I love organizing children’s birthday parties.
29. I buy myself toys. At the moment I really want this. Its so cute and pretty!!
30. I love to cook but not when I have to.
31. I dance around the house when noone is home.
32. My dog Bonnie curls up on my lap most nights. She is better than any teddy bear.
33. I kill indoor plants. I forget they need water.
34. I really don’t contact old friends enough. It doesn’t mean they aren’t in my heart.
35. My hair is really light and wavy. Not dark and straight.
36. I wish I read the newspaper everyday.
37. Family fills my heart.
Until next time