I was a little bit spoilt this Mother’s Day…………
1. Andrew used his new cooking abilities to make poached eggs….YUM!
2. I got a knitty bitties camera strap. I love it!!
3. My Mum gave me ‘My Grandma’s Kitchen‘ by Louise Fulton Keats and Margaret Fulton. It is a fabulous cookbook – amazing illustrations and recipes!! I think Ben will eat nearly everything in it. I am going to make Eggs in ramekins and Apple bircher muesli this weekend.
4. Ben made me a wonderful picture at Kindy. It is my favorite!
5. I got to have a snooze after breakfast!!! (because Ben had me up early to give me my presents!!)
6. Andrew and Ben had been shopping. They went to the Antique Centre. Andrew gave Ben some money to spend and he picked me an old glass bottle and jar. I love them. Thanks boys xoxo
7. Dinner was already cooked …. thanks to cooking classes the previous day!!
8. I got to read my book. It is a fabulous book about one ladies love for her children – her birth children and adopted children. I highly recommend it ‘Love Our Way – A Mother’s Story’ by Julia Rollings.
Thanks so much to by two beautiful boys for putting in the effort to make the day special.