Ben’s bed is getting a little crowded. In his bed there is:
– 3 Kaloo Bunnies. He has had these since he was a baby. However it was never the intention he has all three at once. The plan was for him to have one and the others were back ups if we couldn’t find one of the Bunnies.
– 1 floppy dog called Patch. My cousin Leanne sent this to him when he was born. His cousin Tom also had one just the same and whatever Tom does Ben does too!
– 1 Baby. I am sure a hard plastic baby must get in the way!!
– 1 cat called Marmalade. This was my grandmothers.
– 1 Humpty. I am not even sure when Humpty made his way into the bed.
– 1 Easter Bunny named Max. His Aunty Tam and Uncle Phil gave this to him on the weekend ….. and of course it made its way into the bed.
– 1 Beautiful boy…. Ben.
Every night there is a roll call to see everyone is in bed. Some nights I go to tuck him in and he has his arms stretched out hugging all of his friends. It is one of those parent moments that pulls on those heart strings….. sweet dreams xoxo
Linking up with – Life made lovely Monday xo
4 thoughts on “There were (nearly) TEN in the bed!!”
Here I was thinking that Hugo was a little odd, stashing toys and trinkets into his bed like a bowerbird – they really are cousins!
Once again, I’m with you!! I just wish we had only 10 in the bed. Some nights I struggle to find my daughter in amongst all the friends who’ve come to visit for the night! (the hot pink pj’s and hot pink sheets don’t help of course).
this is so sweet 🙂
I love that kids do this! My toddler has to have every stuffy in bed with her. If we take them all out, she’ll wake up in the middle of the night calling for us.