Our holiday was full of little lovelies. You know the small stuff that just makes you wear a smile. Here are a few….
1. We got to stop and put our feet up. Just to sit……. it was nice.
2. Ben mastered riding his bike with lots of help from Daddy. Ben loves his three wheeler pedal trike and was not keen to move onto a bigger bike. The paths at the beach are just begging for bike riding. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face when I saw him go. WAY TO GO BEN!!
3. I finally started stitching again. I haven’t really done any since Ben was born. I did think I would give this to a friend for her birthday. Mmmmm it might take a little bit longer than I thought. Might have to reconsider that idea.
4. Andrew’s brother and his lovely family came to stay for the weekend. Ben was excited as he loves his cousins but thinks his cousin Tom is SUPER!! We went out to dinner one night and there was some entertainment for the kids – a balloon man. But he was something a little special. The kids loved it (and so did the big boys – notice the two Dads!!).
5. We also took a little visit to the Apple Store. Oh how we love the Apple Store. This lovely Mac Book Air just insisted on coming home with us!
6. The beach through the eyes of a four year old – my favorite LOVELY!
Tomorrow I will share with you a special family visit to the beach.
Linking up with Paisley Jade – Things I am Loving xo and Heather – Life Made Lovely Monday